Tuesday 22 October 2013

My First Tutorial...


Before going into the tutorial, I was slightly nervous, it does not matter how much work I do, I still think it is never enough. Even if I had not done vast amounts of work, I was hoping that what I had done over the summer would give me a vital starting point, something that I enjoy researching and experimenting with. In the tutorial, my project, my boards and what I wanted to take from them was discussed. I want to continue researching into nature and man-made combining these 2 elements with ‘order and chaos’. In the tutorial, we talked about how ‘order and chaos’ can be represented through both nature and man-made, not just either or like I previously went in thinking. I also want to further my experimenting using paper and Mark suggested looking into a paper book by Paul Jackson. As said on my Media/Process board, I want to use old and new techniques and Mark insists on me trying out the laser cutter so I have a refresher talk on the 22nd October. I would like my outcomes to aim towards installation/interior pieces as I feel this is where my research and experience is taking me.

Mind-map of where I go from here…  

No comments:

Post a Comment